- LDBC is a sleep away summer camp that offers boys an amazing summer filled with sports, adventure, personal growth and friendship.
- LDBC’s academy style program provides opportunities for boys to grow in self confidence and develop leadership skills.
- Camp Directors Jim and Sue Adams are known in the American camping community for providing a safe, well run and nurturing program.
- LDBC is located in the hamlet of Andes in the Catskill Mountains, approximately 2½ hours from New York City.
- Upon graduation, campers are inducted into the Lake Delaware Alumni Association, thereby becoming part of the larger LDBC community, which provides a lifetime of meaningful fellowship.
Enjoy more photos of camp life!